First Federation Trust
Our delicious school meals are made locally by the Acorn Academy led by Rachel Portlock formerly of Portlock's Pantry.
Acorn Academy use locally sourced ingredients where possible.
Our meals are delivered piping hot to school and served by our wonderful Kitchen Assistants.
Free school meals
All children in reception, year 1 and year 2 at state schools in England automatically get free school meals.
From year 3 onwards, children whose parents are getting any of the following are entitled to free school meals:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS).
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA).
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income that does not exceed £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone receives for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
To apply for free school meals, please use the following link - Citizen Portal - Sign in (devon.gov.uk)
Please see the menu below
We currently have one lunch time server from Acorn Academy, Heidi