Our Mission and Vision
Learning Together, Growing Together
- at Hawkchurch Church of England School we aim to help our children develop the skills they need to confidently and successfully learn, communicate, and make friends, in order to meet the challenges of life when they leave our school
- we aim to ensure ours is a school where high standards for learning and development are pursued by all stakeholders: staff, children, parents, governors, volunteers and the community; in order to make our school successful
Hawkchurch Church of England School has developed a set of moral standards for all stakeholders to aspire to which recognise the Christian ethos and values of the school.
Love Trust Peace Friendship Justice
Statement and Learning Pledge
Hawkchurch Primary School’s mission is to be a positive learning community where everyone enjoys the opportunity to achieve within a caring Christian environment.
At Hawkchurch CE Primary School, we pledge:
- You will learn and be challenged everyday
- You will learn to communicate well with the wider world
- That together, we will persevere to help you realise your full potential
- To offer you lots of real life experiences to help you learn
- To support you to become more independent and responsible
- You will be enthusiastic, happy and enjoy school
Class sizes are under 30 and each class has regular support from our Teaching Assistants.