This Page is still under construction
Our Directors at The Genesis Academy Trust:
- Paul Walker -(CEO &Executive Headteacher)
- Mrs Andrea Gosling (Vice-chair, Foundation Director appointed by Exeter Diocese)
- Mrs Ann Denner (Chairperson & Parent Director)
- Mr Paul Jones (foundation director, appointed by Salisbury Diocese)
- Ms Caroline Bromfield (co-opted director, appointed by the other directors)
- Mr Alex Walmsley (foundation director, appointed by Exeter Diocese)
- Mrs Ruth Churchill (Salisbury Diocese Representative)
- Rev’d Canon Dr Philip Bourne (Exeter Diocese Representative)
- Mr Richard Power (Exeter Diocese Representative)
- Mrs Ann Denner (as chair of directors)
- One vacancy- 2nd representative from Salisbury Diocese
Our directors are hard working, supportive members of the school community. They work for the benefit of all our children to ensure the highest possible quality in standards of attainment, attitude to learning and behaviour within a safe, caring and positive environment. The Board of Directors consists of parents, staff, members of the business community and Church representatives.
We a Board of Directors and make decisions about how the school is run. Their focus is strategic (i.e not the day to day running of the school) and they have three core functions:
1. Ensuring a long term vision for the school, it’s strategic directions and priorities as well as the ethos of the school.
2. Directors are responsible for supporting the headteacher’s leadership and hold the headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and it’s pupils and the performance of staff.
3. They oversee the financial performance of the school and make sure that its money is well spent.
If you wish to speak to a director they can be contacted through the school.
Hawkchurch is now part of The Genesis Academy Trust.
Mrs Andrea Gosling
DBE Foundation Director
Mrs Ann Denner